I joke that there is some secret algorithm to movement in the matching process of international adoption and yet as we are knee deep in adoption #2 part of me thinks it is quite true. I really thought the number system was going to be more straightforward than the log in date. I giggle at my naive outlook.
I questioned the process....to be sure. Frankly I am more wise to what questions to ask this time and yet I still get tripped up with the answers. Alas, as with all learning you know the subject best if you can explain what you have learned. I am still wrapping my arms around the topic because all I really adsorbed was 'your number is your number, but not really' (not a direct quote). My planning side of my brain immediately shut down. I spent 4 years and two houses walking like a zombie into a nursery covered in dust but filled with love.
Will my pattern be repeated? Time will tell. For now, it is what it is.