Thursday, January 3, 2013
Ethiopia
It is official, we are number 86 - and yet somehow I have mixed feelings about this. I am sad to think that there are that many children who need homes. It makes my heart heavy. However, that number means there are 86 forever families that will be created.
We are out of the paper chase phase, and it is a good thing because I was done (done done). It is crazy to think our paper chase took just over a year to complete. This time last year I was hard core hoping that Rwanda wouldn't close, but alas my hopes were dashed. We practically had to redo everything and it tested our patience. But here we are, where we are supposed to be, logged in to a country we have embraced at the time frame that was meant for us.
We are super excited to watch this number go down, quickly.
