The following pictures are of a painting Tessa created. It wasn't originally suppose to be created by her but over a course of a few weekends she painted and sponged and dotted until finally declaring 'I'm done'. It was all I could do not to jump in with suggestions - personally more purple would have gone better in her bathroom. Please note the signature - she can write T (okay that is what I want it in my heart to be so I am going with it).
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Tessa Art
The following pictures are of a painting Tessa created. It wasn't originally suppose to be created by her but over a course of a few weekends she painted and sponged and dotted until finally declaring 'I'm done'. It was all I could do not to jump in with suggestions - personally more purple would have gone better in her bathroom. Please note the signature - she can write T (okay that is what I want it in my heart to be so I am going with it).
