Sunday, September 23, 2012
Musings of a 3 Year Old.
That's right she is 3, a "big" girl who is looking like a kid and no longer my baby. All her baby rolls are gone (not that there were many). She is independently needy and full of little girl (oh sorry, big girl) giggles. So we interviewed her...
Momma: Tessa, you are three today, how do you feel?
Tessa: Good
Momma: What is the best part about being three?
Tessa: Not going to bed.
Momma: Not going to bed?
Tessa: ((giggles)) I sleep in a BIG girl bed.
Momma: What can you do now that you are three?
Tessa: Wash my face by myself.
Momma: That's great!
Tessa: I know, so is my teeth. (grins)
Momma: What is your favorite color now that you are three?
Tessa: Purple, no - Pink, no - Purple
Momma: I thought your favorite color was yellow?
Tessa: I not two, Momma.
Momma: What about vegetables, can you eat more veggies now that you are three?
Tessa: Yes, I like carrots and peas now. Not when I was two. (scrunches up nose)
Momma: Carrots and peas! Do you want some tonight?
Tessa: No, not yet.
Momma: What would you like to be when you grow up?
Tessa: A clown, no - a clown with a mermaid tail.
Momma: Are you going to be trouble now that you are three?
Tessa: Just little bit. (holds her fingers up to show me a little bit)
Momma: Preschool starts Monday. Are you excited?
Tessa: Maybe, its downstairs.
Tessa: Momma, your birthday is next. I love you Momma.
(Subliminal meaning = please stop talking)

