Today I am very proud of my little girl, the kind of proud Mom's get when their children do something outstanding. Today my little girl made it through the whole day without an accident. The WHOLE day people. Everyday I fully expect to come into school and find her in pants that are fiesta to her checkered top, but not today. Not today. Dare I say she knew I was proud, did it seem more genuine than my normal potty dance? She told her Daddy, she told Lexi.
I will say that my laundry for the first time in months is caught up because pee pee pants cant wait for a few days to be washed. That is the only positive to the accidents and I am quite willing to slip back into unwashed piles if it means she got 'it'.
The sticker chart was a flop and the M&M's were a slow start but now...now she can barely wait for those three little colorful gems. Too bad I am eating them as well.
Yes, today was a good day.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great Hurrah for Tessa!! GAGA is proud too.
Post a Comment