Sunday, July 31, 2011

Score!





I am a searcher of recycled things when it comes to Tessa's land of toys. Cheap and well taken care of are sometimes hard to come by. This weekend a friend at work had a garage sale and I went over the night before to 'shop'. She has a little boy so as I passed up perfectly good Tonka trucks, which in hindsight I should have bought. Then I spied an EASEL! I have been searching for one of these for months. I have seen all but one at a garage sale and none at the consignment shops. Tessa LOVES it - perhaps this is her break into the fabulous world of art?? Hard to tell. Tessa still enjoys putting things together and taking them apart - more a cause and effect kind of kid.
Some Mom's may think I am nuts but I bought her two drums as well. These are loud, way loud - lets just say we are ready for the pow wow. I have her on video banging them, singing and dancing wearing only a 'loin cloth'....known around these parts as a diaper.

1 comment:

China Dreams said...

What a cute little artist :) Every kid deserves a drum set even if it's to figure out that they're not musically inclined.

Ruby