Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sweet Child O' Mine




On my way back from my walk this morning with Lexi the port-o-potty guy was cleaning the yuk, oh wait it is more accurately described as sucking the yuk from the pot at the new home being constructed next door. He was blaring Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns and Roses. Hey, whatever it takes to get you through your day. May I suggest a HAZMAT suit?? I am thankful for those who do jobs I wouldn't do.

Sweet child o' mine is a perfect title. Perfect. She is sweet and spicy. Hmm, maybe I want Chinese for dinner. We have detoxed for a month now...although the Chinese food over there is way different. Oh people you have no idea.

We are enjoying being a family - tremendously. Tessa's fondness for the cats must be contagious. Sukho has decided she is acceptable to rub against. She grabbed a hold of his fur and he just purred. This from a cat who hissed at my nieces when they were little. I guess age has helped him.

She has changed the concept of time, she has given us a new vision on life, she has just soiled her diaper...hold please. LOL, it is Will's turn.

Anyway..we continue to grow in love with Tessa. Everyday.

6 comments:

Tracey said...

O' sweet neice of min-ine!!! Love her in black n' white and chillin on the chair. Can't wait to see her in person!!! Soooo cute and smiley! Smooch!

GA GA said...

I have to say it-she is the great gift from God for you and Will- She was made just for you.

Karen said...

She is just perfect! The love is amazing, you fall in love all over again, day after day after day. I can't wait! We finally got TA!!!!!! Leaving July 1!

Sarah123 said...

Oh my goodness! I want to eat her up. We got your announcement, so cute! Lily insisted it was her mail, just for her, not for us.

TiffanyBlack said...

Kelly, you look absolutely gorgeous in that photo. you are radiant and radiating so much happiness!! You look younger and in love; it's wonderful to see. Tessa, of course, is perfect. What a wardrobe she has. WOW! Miss you loads.

erin shuler said...

She is adorable Kelly and you and Will both look so happy! I can't wait to meet Tessa. :)