Saturday, June 5, 2010

Swimming











Lets talk about that bikini - too much!

Tessa enjoyed a nice day hanging with her cousin Hayley at the pool. She has decided that the water can be fun and was more active in this setting than at the Y. Although the raft was decent and offered sun protection, she preferred to be in your arms kicking about.

I knew I was pale but with her next to me it is really obvious. She is going to be a tan tropic girl standing next to her pastey parents. Oh well.

Thanks to Uncle Jesse (who Tessa finds adorable) and Hayley for the great photos.

5 comments:

Aunt Tracey said...

Love, Love the kini!!!!

Alyson and Ford said...

She's cuter than cute! Yes, our AA tans up so nice, we look like winter-white next to her!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

GA GA said...

Swimming could be her thing like her Mommy. She is the cutest little bikini girl I have ever seen!!!

MaryKate said...

Love the bikini - watch out when she is 13!

mg said...

See...the bikini is a big hit ; )