We got our travel approval, now we are waiting for the consulate appointment and we are golden. In about a month I will finally get to hold my daughter...how weird that will seem after so long. They say the time melts away, hmmm I guess I will have to see for myself.
Just a few things to overnight, seems in all the commotion I forgot to sign something and a typo was discovered. FedEx overnight is a fabulous thing. My Sister in Law is a dear for accepting my FedEx packages while I am at work and then meeting us at a rendezvous point for the exchange. Hopefully we aren't drawing suspicion in the parking lot!
Now, my sister needs to arrive and help me shop.
YAHOOO!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sooooooo exciting :) Cant wait to meet her and shop as well :)
Jenn O
Post a Comment