Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tired Mud Documents

We mailed our documents back to the agency today - exciting for us as this means we are one step closer. I have now met 2 ladies who have little ones in our orphanage and will most likely be traveling with us. One of the ladies lives in Georgia and was born in the town I grew up in...small world. All three of our daughters are under the age of 8 months, all were pictured in the same chairs/walkers and all had on snowsuits. In addition there is a group that transfers scrapbook pages to the Daoxin orphanage via newly matched mothers from those families who were matched in the past. I think this is great for the nannies. And no I didn't volunteer. Georgia Mom stepped up to the task. Thank you.

We have moved into our house and I have one word for you...MUDDY! And I am not talking about the singer. The snow has melted and left behind what can only be described as goosloptastic. My floors have a nice layer of grime - no avoiding it. The house is a wreck but we are slow chipping away at putting items where they belong. I am tired but happy.

Oh yes, a coworker told me today that most mothers have 9 months to prepare and I have 6-8 weeks. Nice.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wouldn't it be cool if our babies were in the same room? From what I understand they sleep in a room of 4 babies with 1 nanny. I am going to ask in my care package letter.

GA GA said...

It is nice that you have only 6-8 months-less time to wait now, and I am sure you two are prepared.