Monday, October 26, 2009

October - time is flying, well sort of!

As I am typing this Sukho is purring in my lap...what a momma's boy. Since my last post we have sold our home and moved into a rental while our new house is being built. I feel like I lost most of my summer packing and moving and being indecisive about buying or building. That decision was made as we began to focus on the other events in our family namely my MIL battle with Leukemia. She is doing as can be expected, enjoying her time post chemo until her stem cell transplant. Facing all of this with great courage and humor, the next few months will be tough but her attitude, her faith and hopefully the future of tiny Baby H hugs will help pull her through.

On a sad note Faith past away this summer, but I will keep her happy face on the blog as it should be. Maybe there will be another photo to post in the near future, I can't see my in laws without a dog for too long.

I hope this finds you all well, and continually patient as you move through your process. I realize no adoption is alike, much like births they are all personal, and hopefully wonderful experiences. As I slowly creep up on the end of the year I remain optimistic - 2010 will be a good year, I can feel it...I have said this before but that is what I got right now. HOPE.