Sunday, August 16, 2009

It is August!

So we past our 40 month mark this week, it came and went without much fanfare as most months do. I avoid the forecast sites, and lately I am sad to say I have been avoiding the blogs. My DH looks at the forecast sites...I can't be bothered to me it means nothing as no one knows for sure. My friends are having second kids now and although I am happy for them I am incredibly jealous. Will and I are growing individually and together due to this process.

We decided months ago to move forward and sell our house, changing the plans slightly from completing an adoption and then moving. As luck would have it we have a contract on our home (fingers crossed all goes well), and are actively looking for another place to call home. Interestingly enough our hunting focuses around school districts and house set up for a little one - so that has been fun and quite different from our last house hunting experience.

Still hoping for a December match!!!