What a lovely morning here in the Poconos, okay so it is only 24 degrees and it is windy but it isn't snowing or icing. Actually there isn't a cloud in the sky. Lexi is an early morning kind of dog, so we have already been on our walk and she has had breakfast. Now she is napping...must be nice.
This week blasted me with yet another cold. I am beginning to think I never got rid of the first one. But I am feeling better, nothing a few dozen vitamins can't help you with. Our adoption interview on Friday went well even though I wasn't a pretty sight, you know with the hacking and snot factory business I had going on. This was a new lady we hadn't seen before, she was nice, very laid back and understanding of this crazy wait we are enduring. She reminded us that one, six and twelve months post adoption we had to meet with her. POST adoption? Honestly can we just get past the adoption first??
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment