Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just sitting around

Will worked this weekend so it was just me and the four legged kids. We did a quick review of the baby clothes we have on hand. Lexi protected the clothes from Rama, who as you may not know thinks he is a dog and has to be in the mix no matter what is going on. I hope this child is 6-12 month in size because if she is bigger we got some major shopping to do. She has got some rockin shoes though!!

Will bought WII fit and I tell you my legs are a bit sore from the strength building. This is due in part that I am a winter couch potato who would rather curl up with a book and a cup of tea than to be outside. I dutifully walk Lexi twice a day, but right now that is it.

One random thought - adult men should NOT wear baby blue track suits and then scare the bejeeshus out of everyone when he flashes a baby blue muscle shirt beneath the warm up jacket. This guy is real, he haunts the airports - beware.

Have a great week folks! :)

No comments: