My baby turned 4 before my eyes - what happened? Time is going by so fast. The birthday request was a pirate party with an egg hunt and ponies....oh yes I will get right on that eclectic theme. It was a beautiful day (which is surprising since it rained like crazy two hours after the party ended). Walk the plank was a big hit - thank you Pinterest. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find rubber crocodiles? I went everywhere, no luck but the kids didn't even notice (of course they didn't you are thinking). It is all about the details but those will kill you if you let them. I really am thankful for my family and their assistance. My sister gave me great ideas including the fabulous 'It's a pirate life for T' shirt for the occasion. She is a party planning queen. Aunt Laura came with balloons in hand and jumped right in so I didn't go crazy. My Mom came, which I love - her visits are always filled with lots of giggles.
My love bug!
From pirate to princess!
No comments:
Post a Comment