My poor munchkin is down for the count with croup, and not just coughing but a fairly annoying fever that ebbs and flows like a surf. Add to that 4 nights of interrupted sleep and you have a very cranky household. She is pitiful. Her comfort food of choice has been buttered noodles but she has also asked for guacamole, black beans, cheese in a tortilla and slices of turkey. What can I say she still loves Mexican food.
Our plans for the weekend have been scratched, thanks in part to the weather as well as a sickness. Our annual visit to the tree farm resulted in the husband picking off the rack - this is the first sight unseen tree I have every had. Picking a tree I truly enjoy, it is one of those trips where everyone has an different opinion, yet once the tree is decorated it is just as beautiful as those trees that were passed up for being too fat, too skinny, too tall, too short. I have many fond memories of spending hours (not kidding) with my FIL finding just the right tree - short and fat. It was always too fat for his house. So fat in fact you could barely open the door all the way. :)
Lets rewind to Thanksgiving, I practically missed blogging about our fabulous trip to Georgia. I slacked and didn't take very many pictures. It was great to see everyone (as usual) and Tessa had so much fun (as usual).
First visit to a noodle shop after a fantastic visit to the aquarium. Great day with GaGa!!
'Helping' to make the apple pie.
My parents must be so proud of this crazy bunch!
Daddy making Momma very nervous.
A special visit with my Aunt M and Uncle S from NC.
<3 br="br">3>





