





Between Thanksgiving and Christmas time flies...I have to say I am thoroughly enjoying this season with Tessa. It is incredibly interesting to me how things you do become traditions in a child's eyes and why certain things become ingrained as a memory. I wonder what Tessa will come to expect as part of our holiday tradition.
There really wasn't much Christmas expectation from Tessa. I was more excited that she was - up before 6 to walk Lexi and get the monkey bread in the oven. By 8 am I was pacing - when is this kid going to wake up? Doesn't she know it is Christmas?? I peeked in my stocking and then I paced some more.
Tessa mentioned one thing she would like from Santa, Minnie Mouse. And she stuck for over a month with the same choice. I, of course being the horrible mother not giving credit to my two year old, never even considered asking her so it was a great surprise when she told my sister at Thanksgiving. Then at random times since that point I would ask and the answer to two questions would always be the same...
What would you like from Santa? Minnie Mouse
Who is coming to fill the stockings? Aunt TC
1 comment:
:) Love, Love!
Post a Comment