1. I am not a dramatic person. I have told Tessa since day one 'no drama' in this house - to the point she says it and yet it is falling on deaf ears. She is dramatic, as I am convinced every first born is, um, 'blessed' with. There must be some gene first children posses that is yet to be fully understood. I look at her sometimes in confusion, all this for that??? All this drama and I hear my sister laughing in my head.
2. She loves the game of chase, loves it - not so much the chaser as the chasee. We had professional photos taken today and I swear the poor photographer spent the majority of the time running after her. Tessa was fabulous and worked the camera better than I thought she would (see point 1).
3. We have purchased a big girl bed, lord help me.
4. Tessa is a non-sick sleeper, whereas I am just the opposite. Sick Tessa means long night for me. Notice I didn't say us - my DH tried to assist last sickness and lets just say....see point 1. This too I know will pass, like the phases of the moon.
5. Tessa is learning in leaps and bounds - I like to watch her think sometimes when I ask her a question that she knows the answer but just isn't quite sure. You can practical see her synapse firing.
6. Outside, that is what it is all about. She loves it, prefers it and as winter approaches I dread having to keep her inside. She is a nature girl - bring on the dirt, bugs, whatever she is there. She has kissed more trees in 2 years than many adults have done in their lives.
7. She is a cat person, through and through. She loves her brothers, and is not so thrilled about her sister. Granted her brothers don't bark, don't have stinky breath and don't try to herd you. Tessa pulls out her best 'she is touching me, she is looking at me' skills when her sister gets too close...again see point 1.
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great blog. It just makes me laugh. The only thing I wish is that she was closer!!
Post a Comment