


My DH sent me pictures everyday while I was overseas and I was busy so the week went relatively quick. I only teared up a little when I left. France is lovely in spring, but my heart was in the states so it was hard to enjoy.
While I was gone Tessa mastered saying Momma, which is music to my ears. She emphasizes the first M while nodding her head. She also mastered the log roll, odd yes but none the less in her world this is major news.
A few pictures of my silly monkey, who by the way has a new fascination with owls.
1 comment:
I love reading this blog because it gives me insite to your heart and keeps me up to date on Tessa's latest activities. I usually read it late at night when my house is quite and I need a Tessa/Kelly fix. I don't always comment, but I pull it up at least twice a week. I have laughed and cried at the wonderful, heartfelt things you write. I hope you can print it out for her to enjoy one day. I'm not ready for you to stop. In fact...I need more postings. You've gotten kinda slack! Kisses!
Post a Comment