Friday, April 8, 2011

Headbands and Kisses




I leave for a week tomorrow and I am anxious about being away from my munchkin. I have told the person I am traveling with to expect a tear filled ride to the airport. That being said I have taken the day today to have some quality time.
We had a hairband fest before nap. What you cannot see is that I am also sporting a sequin headband. It is yellow, well sometimes it was pink. Tessa preferred the blue on her baby. I am not really a fan of the headband especially those adorned with sequins apart from dress-up, where of course anything goes.
I considered a picture of the three of us and was frightened by how I looked. I felt as though I jumped back into the Jane Fonda days. Just throw on vertical stripes and leg warmers and I would be ready to Jazzercise! Perhaps even more scary was the fact I just about went outside with it on. If it wasn't for the sequin cutting into my scalp I may have been sporting the look for our neighbors.
Of course let us not forget the love Tessa has for Rama. This picture is from last weekend and doesn't quite go with the story line but I love it. Tessa can pucker now and kisses everyone who is willing to get smooched. Rama's posture in this photo and his squint of the eye is classic for his personality. He takes a lot of Tessa love and keeps coming back.

No comments: