



We are proud owners of two very social, very vocal and loving Siamese cats. They have been with us for 10 years. Going into cat ownership we were hoping our cats would be more 'dog like' rather than aloof and that is exactly what we got.
In particular I feel Rama needs a special post dedicated to his patience and love for Tessa. In the beginning we called him 'the nanny' as he was always hanging around Tessa...meowing when she cried, following me around while I carried her. I have also tossed around the idea that perhaps, just perhaps he isn't very bright. Maybe he knows if he is near he will get attention and food. I don't know but regardless he is kissed, he is bear hugged, he is patted and he is tugged on all with barely a flinch.
Tessa loves him and he loves her - what more can be said.
No comments:
Post a Comment