Saturday, November 13, 2010

art work and stolen ideas




Three pictures to share:

Tessa's homework...yes, folks that is correct, homework. :) Will told me I wasn't getting graded. Whatever! Okay I might have gone overboard with dying the cottonballs for the broccoli floret and perhaps the pictures didn't need to be mounted on 'frames'. Oh how I do love a good craft project.

My sister is fabulous and I probably should tell her this more often. Don't get me wrong for many years we loathed one another but time has changed both of us for the better. Anyway, she always has great ideas, one being a kid level drawer for plates/cups etc. This has been a big hit with Tessa. I can't find anything in the drawer but it provides entertainment so it is well worth it.

The last picture was a fuzzy color self photo from my phone. Tessa finds looking at herself funny so we have many of these shots, however none with such a great toothy smile. I changed to B/W and sharpened the image. This is now one of my favorites of us.

3 comments:

China Dreams said...

The drawer is definitely a treasure trove. Here's another idea for hours of entertainment. Get a glass milk jug if you can find it and clothes pins without any metal (just the one piece wooden ones). She will spend hours dropping one clothespin at a time into the jug until it's full, then dumping them out an doing it again. Plus it's a great exercise in developing hand-eye coordination.

Aunt T said...

Love that picture of you both. BLISS!

GA GA said...

I noticed you don't have noisy items in the drawer. How smart. I let you girls play with pots and pan and lids as symbols. But that is not a good sound to wake up by.!!