

I have watched as Tessa has developed the wrist skills needed to work this piggy bank. It is that delicate wrist movement we take for granted and a bit of trial and error. Her progression started with being able to open the bank, which she repeated over and over taking the coins out. Eventually she mastered putting them in but didn't want to let them go as perhaps she was unsure if she would get them back. Then she watched as I dropped them through the slot- because you know how exciting that can be. Now she strings all these pieces together like she has been doing it forever.
I know many of you don't find this fascinating but I do and well, you are reading my blog. :) I just eat this stuff up. I can visualize those those synapses firing as she learns new skills. Seriously childhood development is incredible.
2 comments:
It is amazing and exciting to witness their progress each day. I'm thrilled that you cherish each step of her development and observe with awe all that she has learned in such a short amount of time. I read your blog with tears welling at each post! I never knew you were so sweet and sentimental. LOL! Tessa has softened you for the better! Can't wait to see you all! Will too!
I find it fascinating. My favorite age is about six months to three years; every day is a new development and new adventure!
Post a Comment