
We are considering a Disco theme for Tessa's first birthday. What do you think?
Planning is in full swing for our love's first birthday party. It is going to be a small affair with close friends and family. I am very excited and frankly it is hard for me to believe she has been with us for almost 5 months. Time has gone by quickly and she has changed so much.
I have been thinking about Tessa's birth Mom lately and I get choked up. I seriously cannot imagine being in her situation - I hope she had faith in the system knowing that her daughter would end up with a loving family. I don't know her but I feel like I do in some odd way. I owe her so much. I can't exactly find the words at the moment. From every cry to every giggle I am thankful to the women who gave birth to my little girl.
Our baby is turning one and you might not know it but she is doing fantastic. :)
3 comments:
I understand that heartfelt gratitude-it is almost too big to comprehend at times.
I'm glad you think about her birth mom because your thoughts and prayers give her peace in knowing her sweet baby girl couldn't be in better hands. You do know Tessa's birth mom because you hold a part of her. Blessed Tessa, blessed you and Will. God's plan.
Your sweet thoughts are so warming. The birth mom must have known Tessa would have a loving family, but she did not know what an extra ordinarily loving, kind, and wonderful family Tessa would have. She would be pleased to know. God knows what is best for his little ones. You all are in my thoughts and prayers always. Mom
ps It is still a Monkey theme right. You were just joking about the Disco theme, right.
Post a Comment