



Well, we just concluded one of the nicest visits. My best friend from high school drove up from SC to stay a few days. What a wonderful treat for me. It is amazing how you can loose touch with someone, find them again and it is like that time never was lost. This is the sign of a good friendship.
She went with me to get Tessa's SS card corrected and we went to the court house for her birth certificate only to find out we have to go to the capital courthouse. Uh, that isn't going to happen. I suppose I will be attempting to handle this by mail or possibly hiring a lawyer. So one out of two isn't bad.
My girlfriend also forced me to buy a walker for Tessa. It isn't that I am against them but it represents one more piece of plastic. She gave Tessa a lesson in Newton's third law to motivate her to push forward on her legs. It may be obvious to some based that she is a high school physics teacher. Cracking me up.
So I have posted a picture as proof I have put Tessa in the walker. She is chewing on a rubber banana toothbrush in case you are wondering.
2 comments:
Oh she is standing by herself at the couch! Wonderful! The physics lesson is good too!
I was going to ask about the banana. Tessa is blessed to have all of these friends to help her. She is just so cute, now I have to Skype her to see her in 'person'.
Post a Comment