Friday, July 30, 2010

Busy, busy, busy







Tessa and I had one of our busiest weeks yet. The week started with Tessa getting stung by a wasp. Oh my what a scream. The wasp got her above the eye and it began to swell immediately. We of course were wondering how in the world we would be able to get her to keep an ice pack on her face. Needless to say it didn't happen. She looked like she was in fight for two days. We took a picture, because that is what we do but I will spare you.

Luckily this incident didn't slow us down too much. We were all over the place from experiencing her first pony ride, to her first time at The Little Gym which included lunch with her friend Abaigh, to going to a FCC pool party - all this activity makes for a very sleepy baby.

We are planning a day trip in a few weeks to the beach with Abaigh's Mom (or seasoned Mom as I like to call her). Next weekend we are getting some more Georgia love! Yay!
What can I say we are enjoying are summer. :)

2 comments:

GA GA said...

Looks like she loved all of the activities provided for her last week. Can you top that?? The bee sting sort of scared me. You know that I am allergic to bees. So beeeeee careful about this. More GA love from GAGA. Are you teaching her to say it??

China Dreams said...

Poor baby; glad the swelling went down and that it was only one bite, though.