Saturday, July 10, 2010

Georgia Cousins




Yay! My sister and nieces are up from Georgia. Tessa is loving all the attention and interaction. I of course love having them here. My nieces have always been very special to me and seeing them with Tessa brings back so many memories of when they were little. I am still getting requests to move back to Georgia which have now intensified that they have a new cousin.

We went to a local water park (thanks to my BIL) under overcast skies. Will brought Tessa up after her lunch which worked out perfectly. This gave the four of us time to hit the rides of choice before she arrived. I don't think she would have made it all day. She was fascinated with all the water attractions - very colorful and lots of people.

The visit continues...

1 comment:

GA GA said...

I have been waiting for pictures of all my g.girls together. It is a special love being a GAGA. Each time I have another g.girl I seem to be able to stretch and multiply my love that I have for each one. I never thought I could love anyone as much as I loved Leila, but God finds a way. Love you all, girls and g.girls!!! GAGA