
Okay, so you may think they are goofy - I did. That is until I saw a gaggle of girls in them at a local FCC (Families with Children from China) event. Then when I saw my daughter in one in China and realized how stinking cute she looked I couldn't stop myself. I bought her two, one for now one for later. And yes, over the course of the photo shoot the words "I wish I would have bought more" was spoken. Little girls love to dress up...and some big girls do too. Before you get all crazy, no I didn't buy one for myself.
7 comments:
Just beautiful!....Dot
The nieces will be able to hand theirs down as they outgrow them. Darling!
That's I bought two for my self. and way to many for Hannah. The girls look great I love the picture.
Awesome!
Sarah's Sister
Hey, they are stinking cute! Sometimes you just have to go with your impulses :-)
Ruby
http://gentleyears.weebly.com
Come on...what color is yours?
so did you buy these in China, too?
Post a Comment