

We had a cookout with Abaigh and Bailey yesterday. Bailey is the big sister and I love the picture where she is explaining all the bells and whistles to the little girls. She told me being a big sister is hard work - I suppose it is.
Will and I have always been impressed with the parenting skills of Mom and Dad. They are fun, involved and the girls are adorable. Their house is a childs dream - tons of great toys and things to do. I am surprised any kid wants to leave after a visit. :)
I hope that Abaigh and Tessa will be in the same class at daycare as they are only 2 months apart. Tessa still has some catching up to do before she is motoring along like Abaigh.
Tessa slept on the way home, through the terrible downpour and was wide awake the rest of the afternoon. She crashed after her bottle on top of Will. I guess the play date wore her out.


4 comments:
What is that contraption she is in? OMG the things they have come up with since my fleas were little! I don't know how the DH and I managed to raise the fleas without some of this stuff. She does look very content though.
PS...I will be making a trek down states in July
Dot
Adorable- A playdate with lil friends is a great time for all. I love how Tessa is sharing with them.
Is that your contraption? OMG! Ya'll are crackin' me up with the plastic toys!
Hello- I havent been on here in awhile so I apologize for a late response. The "contraption" is called an Around We Go, made by Brite Starts. It is great because the seat the Tessa is in spins around and is on wheels so the child is able to sit, spin and walk while being seated. It also detaches easily from the base for when the child is able to stand with assistance or alone. The fabric in the seat is also removebale for an easy clean in the washing machine. It has many attractice toys and of course....makes noise/music! Hope this helps. :)
Post a Comment