Thursday, June 17, 2010

up too early




I have no idea why I was wide awake at 5:15 today. I got to walk the dog which I am sure Will was heartbroken to give up for the morning. It is going to be a lovely day - nice cool breeze after a hard rain. Just perfect.

Tessa got up on her hands and knees yesterday and immediately face planted so it is just a matter of time before she is crawling. Watching her try to coordinate all the limbs makes me giggle. She is using her hands more and swinging her arms madly about like she just realized they belong to her.

We had her evaluated for early childhood intervention as recommended by the pediatrician. For the most part she is on track for kids her age however there are a few things we need to work on a bit. They test the children in 5 areas - cognition, motor, social, self care and communication. It was a long afternoon of interactive play and she loved all of it but the occupational therapy (OT) work.

A few pictures for you to enjoy. My favorite is the one with the cookie - just pure delight in her face.

4 comments:

Sarah123 said...

I could just eat her up!!!!! Look how healthy and happy she looks, love it. Thanks for sharing her with all of us. Too cute!

Aunt Tracey said...

The cookie one is my fav too. She is just too too! PRECIOUS!!!

GA GA said...

She is an early riser like her GAGA. I love her more-someone to call in the early hours!! HAAHAA

Karen said...

These are precious photos of Tessa!I believe that is the bathing suit I gave her! It fits her perfectly! I just love those little baby fat rolls! I want to pinch them! Adorable!!! :-)