What would we do without them? I have packed just about everything that may leak, that need to be in a grouping, that need to be found easily etc. into Ziplocs. Gallons, snack, sandwich, quart....and today as I was packing extra Ziplocs into another Ziploc ('cause you just never know) I discovered I bought a "large sandwich" size which when I compared is actually a quart. Good marketing.
Tessa's bag is packed and zipped shut. I have no idea if it weighs over 44 pounds, I tend to doubt it as I can easily pick it up with one hand. I mean I am a monster of strength, but no one wants to brag. We only bought her a carry-on size so it filled up quickly. Tessa's stuff overflowed into one of our bags, but we have plenty of room - oddly enough.
The snacks are ready to go. It is amazing where you can stuff snacks to save room. We bought a poster tube for artwork and stuffed it with granola bars. Her bottles have stuff in them - in Ziplocs of course.
The "medication" bag, of which there are two, take up the most space. I hope we don't need all this stuff but we have it just in case. You see if the little munchkin has say, scabies, we all have to take the medication as it is highly contagious. So we each have our own. Uggh, just thinking about scabies makes my skin crawl.
Moving on.
Tomorrow is all about electronic capability which is Will's action item (throwing in a little work talk). This is very important as I have received threats, friendly threats that pictures WILL be posted daily. Yes, we know that soon you will care less about my babble and just want to see pictures....I got it.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the Ziplocs too. I have packed way to many of them.
Yes. You should buy stock in zip-lock bags, bandaids and batteries. You'll be amazed how you go through them!
As to posting: Please know that this site will be check repeatedly everyday that you are in China. So, when questioning if you're too tired to post photos on any particular day, just remember, you're inflicting needless torture on loved ones if you don't!
We can't wait to follow the adventure!
Post a Comment