Of course Tessa is the cutest one! I hope you don't mind but I have printed out her pictures and have them hanging in my cubicle for everyone to admire. She is getting plenty of compliments. We're all so happy for you. It looks like Tessa is adjusting just fine. I hope Mom and Dad are doing as well. Nancy
5 comments:
XOXO Tessa!!!!
Of course Tessa is the cutest one! I hope you don't mind but I have printed out her pictures and have them hanging in my cubicle for everyone to admire. She is getting plenty of compliments. We're all so happy for you. It looks like Tessa is adjusting just fine. I hope Mom and Dad are doing as well. Nancy
She loves the camera...look at that sly smile! Get used to being captured on film, sweet Tessa! Your family in Georgia is crazy for pictures of you!!!
Kelly & Well, Tessa is darling. I love that she is sucking on the taggy blanket - as she should be! Can hardly wait to meet her! Mary Kate
Chew-Miester! She is soooo cute. Can't wait to see her. I wish I was with you right now!
Love, Grace :)
Post a Comment