Checking in, not too much to report - we received our updated 797C in the mail which gives us another 18 months of waiting before things start to expire again. If it takes another 18months I may be the one expiring. Will and I have been discussing the next adoption, which is crazy I know but hey we aren't getting any younger. In the meantime we wait impatiently for Baby H..buy a few things here, buy a few things there. We have started the ball rolling on the home addition - Momma needs a new closet and Baby H needs to evict Daddy out of her future one.
Now for the predictions:
China has 34 days of dossiers to be processed before they get to your dossier. China currently processes about 3.8 days of dossiers each month. Our best guess: 2009-12-05Although a picture of my little one would be a great birthday gift for me - I say what I have said many many times in my head...why, why is this taking so long!!!
I am sad to report my favorite blogger has signed off to give her child some privacy, I can certainly understand this but she was so enjoyable to read and I will miss the posts. I wish her, her husband and Ruby the absolute best.
Some of you have asked about my nephew, he is home finally and in therapy during the week. The progress is slow but he is getting there. He has come out of his shell in some ways and is still keeping his parents busy!