

We had our first snowfall of the season - 8 inches of heavy stuff. Snow is so much more beautiful when I don't have to get up and I don't have to shovel and I don't have to go to work. Saturday snows are the best, even if they come really early in the year.
This will be the first year Tessa is really able to play in the snow, although she is still quite restricted in the get up I put her in to keep warm. We spend more time getting ready than actually playing. The snow was also coming down fairly hard so she was just as content sitting on the porch with my Mom while I made a snowman.
I just finished reading The Snowman by Jo Nesbo, so the entire time I am building this I am a little creeped out. My DH then says make it face toward the house so T can see it out of the window. I glanced at him a little too quickly - gulp, that is what the killer did. I wasn't the least bit upset he melted the next day.
2 comments:
She is just so adorable! She's grown up so much - can see just by following your blog. :o) Love the shot with the dog and snowman. :o)
Aaaaaaw! So cute!!!
Post a Comment