


I have said it before and here I go again...this girl LOVES water. I could easily turn wordless Wednesday into water Wednesday with all the photos of Tessa playing. The long weekend was infused with water activities - from rain, to the hose, to the babypool, to a water table with friends. Lets not forget that we do bathe in between this prune creating fun.
We went hiking last week and Tessa went diaper deep into the stream giggling before I caught her. No I didn't have on water shoes and no I was not expecting her wild actions. I kept leading her to the edge only to be dragged back out. We are going through a lot of clothes in a day because we get wet...a lot.
I hope you all had a great Memorial Day and kept in mind those past and present military. I always think of my Grandfather on Memorial Day. He would have been front and center at some type of military memorial or parade. As a WWII veteran he never forgot the sacrifices that were made to serve our country.
1 comment:
Love water babies. They make summer so much fun!
The first picture is just precious.
Ruby
Post a Comment