

I suppose I should have some deep thoughts on the year anniversary of gotcha day. I don't, sorry. It was an amazing day and we reflected quite a bit as to what we were doing last year at certain hours. We talked about when we first held her and how the room just closed around us like we were the only family. It felt like a dream then and at times still does. It struck me when we got the pictures that my little monkey is turning into a little girl. It has been an amazing year, with many more experiences and milestones ahead of us. The entire experience has been so amazing from day one.
My intention was to stop the blog around this time as I feel our adoption experience is over and life has taken its place. That was until my sister and SIL learned of this idea...I got a text message with related themes within seconds of each other. They have sooo much love for the T...I should have known. :)
1 comment:
She does look like a little girl now (vs. a baby), especially in the chair pose. No deep thoughts necessary. Just enjoy.
Ruby
Post a Comment