




Today was the big celebration for the 'Bird's' class at The Little Gym which concluded with the kids getting ribbons for their participation. We were debating whether we were going to sign up for the next session as Tessa doesn't really seem to enjoy the gym part of the class. Today however she actually seemed to like being there, so now I am unsure. I was hoping to find a music class nearby as she loves to listen/dance to music. But unless I want to drive 34 miles there are no music classes on Saturday near us. Unlike her friend Abaigh, who is a true gym monkey, Tessa's favorite part are the balls and the stamp at the end of the class. I guess we can kiss the Olympics goodbye! :)
1 comment:
I am going to miss your pretty face every Saturday morning, if you dont come back. :( Looking forward to 9:15am class now though :)
Post a Comment