Journey to Baby H
I did laugh aloud by the last picture. She is quite a little character, isn't she?
What a darling Monkey - love the bow on her tail! The surprise on her face when she looks inside the pumkin is precious -seeing the world through a child's eyes is, well, magic.
Was she all sugared up by the end of the first Halloween?? She has such a personality. Love that monkey!!
Toooo cute! Love the pictures. I haven't been on the "big computer" in quite some time in order to check out your blog. Made me smile today!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I did laugh aloud by the last picture. She is quite a little character, isn't she?
What a darling Monkey - love the bow on her tail! The surprise on her face when she looks inside the pumkin is precious -seeing the world through a child's eyes is, well, magic.
Was she all sugared up by the end of the first Halloween?? She has such a personality. Love that monkey!!
Toooo cute! Love the pictures. I haven't been on the "big computer" in quite some time in order to check out your blog. Made me smile today!
Post a Comment