



We celebrated at the local FCC Moon Festival on Saturday night. Over 40 children from various countries were in attendance. Yes, I know it is Families with Children from China but we voted to include all children. There were even some kids there from Ethopia. We march behind our province flag and I cried - some crazy emotion of finally having her here got to me. I have no pictures of the line up but I wish I could have captured the 6 other girls from Hunan province entertaining Tessa. It was so sweet.
I had multiple parents come up to me and tell me there daughter had hair that grew straight up. This was followed by the mothers calling to the daughters to show them her hair. I am telling you once it falls it will be the end of a true conversation piece.
Tessa has discovered the taste of duck sauce and very much approves. Luckily she ate a lot of veggies as she is still not a fan of pasta and lets face it rice is way to difficult to pick up.
I posted a picture of the girls on stage doing a skit the local college kids put together. We watched, chewed on a dried up marker and crawled around on the very, glup, clean floor. The kids were having so much fun and I can honestly say Tessa looked as though she enjoyed herself.
Pictures are from my phone, no Tessa is not turning orange nor is she supposed to resemble an O0mpa Loompa...it is just the lighting.
No comments:
Post a Comment