Saturday, August 28, 2010

Daddy Random Shots






Well my first week back was uneventful. I hoped I wasn't going to have too much anxiety about leaving each day. I was gone before Tessa woke up to ease the transition for all of us. Will kindly sent me a picture every day to make me smile. The thing that stinks about being a working parent is that you only see your baby awake for a few hours a day. This is the part I find hard to take and it makes me sad. My coworkers were very kind and inquired about Tessa, our trip and my time off. By the end of the week it was almost like I had never left - I am not sure if this is a good or bad thing. :)

1 comment:

China Dreams said...

I understand; the feelings come and go through different stages of your child's life. But the pictures have to be an awesome pick-me-up!