Saturday, August 21, 2010

Beautiful day for a picnic




Check out my little gangster. I did not dress her intentionally in character but the ensemble ended up looking as though I did. Those are gauchos people, for babies! Too much.
The day was perfect to hang out under a tree and have lunch. Tessa opted to only eat fruit and of course I let her stick her hands in what was enough fruit for both of us.
Daycare is requiring her to wear closed toed shoes just like we have to at work. She is wearing Roobeez in the picture and at first was reluctant to take a step. Shoes are a fascination for her as her toes have been breathing freely since we got home. She practically tips over looking at her feet, especially when she has on the squeaky shoes we bought in China and the Tiger shoes a friend from work gave us.

4 comments:

China Dreams said...

I love the first picture, especially, because she looks ready to take on the world.

GA GA said...

I can't wait until the birthday party!!

Aunt Tracey said...

Thank you for continuing to post precious new pictures each week! I love getting my Tessa fix! She's a doll. Love the gansta outfit! Hee Hee!

Jenn O said...

Robeez are awesome. I have a few pairs that may fit her if you want to borrow them let me know. Abaigh wears her shoes now but daycare reports she still pulls them off!