



Today was just too pretty to sit inside. We needed a big tree, some green grass and swings - yes that is what the day called for. I decided at the last minute of morning nap to organize myself. One stroller, two bags and a baby at the park.
What I did not consider was the YMCA has summer camp at the park so it was teaming with kids. Tessa did enjoy watching them, but we found a relatively quiet place away from the noise for lunch. Cantaloupe is quite delicious in a park setting you know. We are exploring more food options, although she isn't fond of touching the food unless it is hard. My attempts at steaming to help her feed herself aren't working out as I had hoped. Oh well, she isn't going to starve.
Part of the early intervention lessons we received involved putting an object on my head and letting it fall to help improve her eye coordination. Tessa thought it was funny so I started putting it on her head too. However, she would rather balance her object and giggle. I swear she could carry a water jug up there.
All in all it was a nice day with my girl. We so wished Daddy could have been with us. :(
3 comments:
I just want to eat her up!!!!!!! Cuter every day, if that's possible. I think it is. ;-) I say it about Lily all the time.
Your daughter is adorable!
Your daughter is adorable! I just found your blog and have read most of it - your writing is so fun to read. :o) We are going to China in a couple of weeks to bring home our little girl who is also born in Sept/09! (how lucky you are to already have your baby home!) I was wondering if the weight was off on your referral. I've heard that they are often said to be heavier than they actually are - I'm clearly in packing mode now...
Post a Comment