Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Well, we are ready...


...or at least I think we are. Everything is packed. I have been somewhat true to my word and not opened her bag, but I stuffed one little thing in this morning that she absolutely had to have (at least that is what I tried to tell Will). We do not own a scale so fingers crossed that our bags are within the weight limit imposed on the intra-country flights.

I am way tired already, so my hope is that I can sleep some on the plane. Perhaps the Ambien was a good idea to bring along after all.

We are so excited I cannot find the words to express.

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ambien, good for you! I couldn't sleep the whole time so you are already a step ahead of the game. Now, don't operate heavy machinery or prepare sandwiches while sleeping. ;-) Seriously, safe travels and we can't wait to follow your journey. It's going to be awesome, overwhelming, amazing, hard and everything in between. Enjoy every minute! XO

Sarah

Tina C said...

Hopefully you both had a good flight and are resting in anticipation. Get some rest before you meet your sweet little girl! You are going to need it!!